Some problems are so complex that you have to be highly intelligent and well informed just to be undecided about them. - Laurence J. Peter

Friday, April 28, 2006

How to get up on time

Steve Pavlina has written an article called How to Get Up Right Away When Your Alarm Goes Off. This is something I've had a lot of trouble with in the past, and I still haven't solved it. These days I usually sleep under my desk, and people usually wake me up at a reasonable time, so there's a temporary solution. (I know that's really weird. We're in a crunch period right now, shut up.)

Anyway, Pavlina's article has a great suggestion in it, and I'll implement it when I go back to sleeping at home. Go read it if you have trouble getting up in the morning. And if you have that problem, consider that you may have Delayed Sleep Phase Syndrome (Wikipedia link). More info on that here (I'm not sure how reliable that page is, so don't take my link as an endorsement).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home